Hi,

I'm new to the group and pretty new to flex. I have a 1500 that I have had
for a couple months and have had a really good time with it. In fact, I've
had it long enough that I would like to upgrade. This brings me to my
dilemma. I can't really afford the new 6700 and was at first looking at the
5000. Then I noticed they no longer seem to be available from Flex. I
looked and it seems they are still selling the 3000 but I'm wondering for
how long. I'm worried that since they have completely changed the way the
software works with the 6000 series that the 3000 is soon to be obsolete as
well. Has Flex addressed this at all? DO they provide any sort of road map
for their product development? Finally, can anyone offer me any advice?

Thanks,

Jon...kf2e