After updating the software in Win7-64 to PWRSDR-2.6.4 the TX audio is badly distorted (did try reset database). The same update on my Win7-32 system worked fine. When I checked the FW driver in Device manager they are both using the 1394 OHCI Compliant Host controller legacy driver. I was surprised since I thought it would use the new Flex Firewire driver 4.1.1 .

The FW card uses the TI chip-set and worked fine in previous versions of PWRSDR.

I would like to try the new FW driver. How do I manual install this since it did not do this on the update.

Note: using DPCLAT or the Flex program I don`t see any bad DPC`s and the Flex program recommend `Normal Mode`

Any suggestionsÉ

John, VE3DVV