Seeing as I am using two of these devices in series I am good to go here.

I can understand the relay closure and setting issue. My understanding was
the Grid voltage dropped when keyed? Or am I thinking of something else?

I am trying 50 ms. I am not seeing any real difference in how my rig
responds with the increased setting. I may try an even less aggressive
setting here.