Rob

It is working as per your guidelines - I can't thank you enough. All three
devices, PSDR, Tmate meter and HRD
are all working together perfectly !!!!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am, I have tried getting this working on my own
about 3 or 4 times in the past year,
and each time I was forced to give up.

Thanks Rob, I owe you one

PS. I think it was a good thing you made the info available for all to see - I
know there are lots of others that have been
having the same problems, and probably gave up

73
John, ZS5J