John, you need to use DDUtil for this.  Here's how it works.  It is similar
to a router.  DDUtil talks to Powersdr.  Everybody else talks to DDUtil.
(My setup)
Com 9, 19  PSDR
Com 2, 12  CWS (CW Skimmer CAT
Com 3, 13  HRD
Com 4, 14  MMVARI
Com 5, 15  MMTTY
Com 6, 16  FlexMemory
Com 7, 17  Direct CW{N1MM to PSDR}

You set up a com port from DDUtil to PSDR-{Ports tab = Radio CAT: the port
selected for PSDR}
Then set up the port to HRD {RCP1 CAT box on Ports tab)

Got to the RCP tab and set up all the devices/programs that need to talk to
PSDR.
Use the higher numbered end of the pair for DDUtil, and the lower numbered
end of the
pair for the program/device.  This is done as some programs do not allow use
of high
numbered Com ports.

I have attached snips of my DDUtil setup, but I don't think it will come
thru the refflector
but it should be on your direct mail.

If you are using N1MM and/or Skimmer, there are necessary setups in those
programs as well.

Bob, K4DJG