Don't make the mistake I did. Two years ago I tried to save money and not buy
one of his computers. BIG MISTAKE!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:02 PM, Neal Campbell <nealk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I worked all day in refreshing all of the configurations of my computers as
well as setting up my Black Friday discounts so I decided to unveil them
tonight!

Save up to $150 on the only computers built from the ground up for the
ultimate performance with Flex radios!

You get outstanding performance, due to carefully chosen components and
over 4 years experience in tuning and tweaking SDR computers. The amateur
radio programs you would like are already installed and configured, truly a
"purchase and play".

You can also purchase remote support contracts where we will manage your
configuration, install new software, help you through problems.

Thank you for your prior business and we look forward to another year of
outrageous performance.

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC