Over the past year I have been a pleased recipient of Neal's remote support
services.  He is extremely knowledgable, helpful and fun to work with.  He has
smoothed out many of the bumps in the road getting my computer operating at
blazing speed, helping with remote Internet access and control of station, and
numerous other details along the way.  I am technology challenged but like to
jump in where "angels fear to tread."

Neal has made the journey not only possible for me, but helped make it a joy.
For those SDR hams interested in some support, he provides great value.

Dave W7IWW