For whatever it's worth, 2.7.2 and the Data Transfer program went into K8DXX
flawlessly.  I ran the installation program without a hitch.  After reading
the HELP file briefly, did the database transfer, again flawlessly.  After a
brief recalibration of the audio chain, I've had several enjoyable QSOs on
multiple bands.  On my system (Win 7/64-Pro, 3.7 GHz Quad Core, 12 GB RAM),
it seems a lot more stable.  no hiccups even when running Carbonite backup
(normally a problem).  Is it my imagination but the NB/NB2 algorithms work
much better.

By the end of 2014, I expect to order a 6500, even if some call it a work in
progress.  Flex Radio Systems deserves the support of my dollars.  Great
support from sincere people!

        Bill Roberts

Vicar - St. Augustine Lutheran Church

We beliveve that St. Augustine Lutheran Church has been called by God to
make disciples through
Word and Sacrament from among our family, friends and community and
throughout the world.
To accomplish this, we will conduct our worship, teaching, fellowship, and
outreach with special emphasis towards
the family.  That focus will be directed in such a way as to share Christ's
love with the church and unchurched
in our community.