Well, I guess I am just about ready to quit.  I have bought and tried to
install  SDR-Ui, I could not.  I bought and tried to install the Hercules DJ
controller and could not.  I have bought the Flex Controller and tried to put
that in line and I could not.  So, I will give it a try one more time and if
fail then I might as well sell this computer, flex radio, DJ control, and a
Flex radio control.  Now I admit I am a nit wit when it comes to loading
computers with stuff.,    But, I do know how to run whatever programs I have in
it.  Now when I try to load up the Flex it tells me there is another flex
running but I do not see it anywhere.   I have 3 Masters Degrees, I was a FBI
Profiler with a specialty of hunting down Serial Sadistic Sex Offenders.  The
point being I am not an idiot with all things.  I have checked the internet but
they simply say to download things but not tell me what to do with them once it
is downloaded.  If anyone has the program Team Viewer I would gladly let y
 ou take control of this computer and set it right for me.
Ok
Any last time help would be greatly appreciated.
Bill