From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of
William and Susan
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 3:54 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Ready to quit

Well, I guess I am just about ready to quit.  I have bought and tried to
install  SDR-Ui, I could not.  I bought and tried to install the Hercules DJ
controller and could not.  I have bought the Flex Controller and tried to
put that in line and I could not.  So, I will give it a try one more time
and if fail then I might as well sell this computer, flex radio, DJ control,
and a Flex radio control.  Now I admit I am a nit wit when it comes to
programs I have in it.  Now when I try to load up the Flex it tells me there
is another flex running but I do not see it anywhere.   I have 3 Masters
Degrees, I was a FBI Profiler with a specialty of hunting down Serial
Sadistic Sex Offenders.  The point being I am not an idiot with all things.
I have checked the internet but they simply say to download things but not
tell me what to do with them once it is downloaded.  If anyone has the
program Team Viewer I would gladly let you take control of this computer and
set it right for me.
Ok
Any last time help would be greatly appreciated.
Bill
Internal Virus Database is out of date.