I did a clean install of pwr sdr 2.7.2. It will not recognize the Flex 5000. The driver says: No Devices Found. I did a check of the fire wire board and it says it is working and is compatible. I replaced the firewire cable with a new one and it still does not work. Before I reinstalled 2.7.2, I erased all past versions of SDR and their folders. Then I did a clean install of sdr 2.7.2....any ideas would be appreciated.
thanks, Mike, k6zsr

--
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing
with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

"Happiness is a direction not a destination" ---    Author Unknown