I hope so (as I have one on order; should arrive in a week or so). :)
On Jun 12, 2014 11:19 AM, "Tim Ellison, W4TME" <t...@flex-radio.com> wrote:

> These are nice supplies.
>
> Tim Ellison, W4TME
>

> On 6/12/2014 10:48 AM, amsct...@comcast.net wrote:
>>
>> I don't understand the rationale for feeding a $2500-$7500 piece of
equipment from a supply with a less-than-stellar history, when lab
equipment is available at hobbyist prices:

http://www.amazon.com/Precision-1692-Switching-Digital-3-15VDC/dp/B00068OUNY/ref=sr_1_38?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1402583789&sr=1-38

>> B&K Precision 1-16VDC 60A switching supply for about $570:
>> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005G5MALQ/ref=biss_dp_t_asn
>>
>> Thousands of these are in use in test labs throughout the US, including
automotive EMC and radio test chambers. They emit minimal RFI, a very
quiet, run cool and are very reliable. They also offer a useful amount of
load protection, something lacking in most hobbyist supplies.

"Dave Movius" <dave.mov...@gmail.com>

Ray,