Hi,

Not really true on the USB to Parallel... sorry Ray... :-(
There is at least one model that works perfectly well (I have two specimens
running, 3 years now and zero issues).

USB2LPT Release 1.7
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/bastelecke/Rund%20um%20den%20PC/USB2LPT/

If not available, it is all open source you just build one.

Despite the fact that I've posted this help a few times already I have
nothing to do with this... etc etc usual disclaimer.... solely an happy user.

--

On XP runs like a breeze over USB with the USB2LPT adapter. That is for sure.

cheers.

Luis Cupido
ct1dmk.

p.s. as for the 64bit systems, it is not a brick wall either, I got PowerSDR 1.18 running well on WIN7/ultimate... (had to compile it to get around a nasty crash at startup) and the real nightmare was that I needed win7 in test mode and hammer the USB driver to enforce signature etc. Anyway... this is just to say that I got it working just to prove that it was possible... then I connect it all back to the good old XP ;-)