Hi,

I'm pursuing this card a long time but the author has depleted his stock years ago and still he has not made another batch, I ask him about twice a year and probably the Luis' suggestion of building our own unit given that all the info is available is the best way for getting one.

73 de Ignacio EB4APL
P.D.  Tomorrow I'll ask him again about availability.