I have a Flex 5000A for sale.  This radio is in excellent mechanical,
electronic and cosmetic condition, and was in regular use until about a
month ago.  It comes with the original packaging, power wire, data wire
(FireWire), a printed copy of the latest PowerSDR document and a new Flex
FHM-1-8P hand mic.  The PowerSDR software is available on the FlexRadio
website.

The price is $1800, firm, which does not include shipping.

The package will be double boxed to protect the original FlexRadio Systems
shipping box.  The package weighs 20 pounds and I will ship to any US
address, insured.  Purchaser pays actual shipping costs.

I will accept PayPal, cashier's check, money order or personal check.  In
the case of personal check, I will delay shipment until the check is paid.

Contact me at my call sign at arrl dot net.

73

Dave Fisher

KK6FCH