I have for sale a FLEX 5000A with 2nd receiver and ATU in excellent condition,
no scratches, dents or dings. It is a 9.9 of 10 cosmetics and 100% operational.
Comes with power cord, firewire cable. PCI firewire card, HFM-1 Flex hand
microphone, a complete color printed User Manual and will be shipped in the
original FLEX shipping box with the foam inserts. If you take pride in your
equipment, you will be proud to own this 5000A.

All interested, please contact me at my e-mail address and we can discuss
further particulars.

My only reason for selling is because I want to upgrade to a 6xxx series FLEX.

Thank you.

Dave Wilson
N5DBS