I was not having any problems or complaints I was just surprised that there were no updates since March.

Stan, WA2UET

-----Original Message----- From: Alan
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 1:38 PM
To: 'FlexRadio reflector'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PowerSDR

Hi Steve,

You are right that PowerSDR is a mature package, and I can understand why the primary engineering emphasis would be on SmartSDR. However, there are still a few issues to be addressed. One, primarily for those of us who use it for satellite and/or VHF/UHF Winlink is the ability to operate at 9600 baud and up on FM digital modes. Gerald has committed to getting that resolved for us. There are a few
other quirks as well, but not ones most people would encounter.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA