Flexers

I just logged in to the community. I've been a member but I don't visit it
much.
It is not easy for me to use at this point.

I went to view the PowerSDR section.. I am seeing posts that are for SSDR.
I am not interested in SSDR.
 I can't afford a 6000 series radio.
I have a Flex-1500 and Flex-3000.
I am interested in PowerSDR and the Flex-1500 and Flex-3000.
Why isn't this 6000 series and SSDR stuff filtered out of the PowerSDR
section?
If it's so much better for FlexRadio to force use into this community it's
got to work.
This stuff needs to be categorized so we don't have to filter through the
stuff that isn't relevant to us.
This email reflector does a good job of that pretty much. The 6000 series
users have segregated themselves from it.
.
Going to the Community site it's also not immediately obvious that the
Flex-3000, 5000, 1500 and, PowerSDR even have catagories.
What you see is all SmartSDR and 6000 series listed.
You have to "view all" and then again PowerSDR and the Older Flex Radios
are pushed down below the new line of product.

Email is easy to deal with.
There is not obvious link to "Email me this stuff"
What I see is a greyed out symbol for a RSS feed.

Steven