I sort of guessed this was going to provoke a response, either way I
fall into the category of disabled and in a wheelchair
With poor manual dexterity and when I attempt a task it does take me a
hell of a lot longer than it used too but the way I see it
while I can I dam well will and find it very hard to swallow when I hear a
load of excuses why they don’t do it, the way I see it is
I can create what I want not what dealers think I want.
    I don’t usually mention my disability either on forum or on the air
because I do not look for sympathy but thought on this occasion it was
valid

Anyway if I have upset anyone I apologise but it does just needle me so
had to respond.

Regards Ian