I am not going to get into a flaming war this is my final comment to Luis

I already teach the various courses at the local club, I will help anybody
I can and do, I have a friend in a worse condition than myself I help him
out with cables etc even though it may take me an age.

But I will not accept the terms "I can’t do it” when you can clearly see
that they can my old music teacher had a notice up on her wall saying
there is no such word as can’t

And that has stuck with me all my life

When the time comes and it will soon for me I can not manage these task I
will know in my own mind that I given it my best shot.

Ian