...I probably have something set wrong but have not been able to find it so far.

When I transmit, even in tune, I show about 1/10 of my actual forward power. That is, in tune, I have 10w set in setup and that is about what I see on my wattmeter. However, on the PSDR 2.7.2 TX Meter, I see only 1W. Likewise, if I set my output to 20, I will see a little over 20 watts on the wattmeter but only about 2 watts on the TX Meter. This holds true for my dummy load as well as my matched transmitting antenna. Any idea of what I have wrong?

Thanks,
Mike / W8DN