No, haven't emailed Steve. Didn't see an email to use. Didn't know how active
that reflector would be. Can't be too many people actually using the software
these days. Always had good luck here, so that's where I began.

Jeff

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 11:11 AM -0700, "Neal Campbell" <nealk...@gmail.com>