Hi Kurt,
Under the scenario you are describing there is no need for any
<AuthorizationRules>. This is because you are limiting access to a single
group and that group has full access throughout the entire wiki _and_ you
are using Windows Authentication.

In your web.config file you should have

<system.web>
  <aurthentication mode="Windows"/>
  <authorization>
    <deny users"?" />
  </authorization>
  <identity impersonate="true" />
</system.web>

Ensure that you enable Integrated Windows Authentication in the IIS
Directory Security dialog.

In addition you must change the security rights on the directories for the
namespace folders so that access for "ASPNET" or "NETWORK SERVICE" is
removed and the Windows Group is given the rights that  "ASPNET" or "NETWORK
SERVICE" had (Modify). Finally ensure the same changes are made to the file
flexwiki.config in the root folder of the wiki.

If this is not complete or you are still having problems let us know

John Davidson