From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bestul, Kurt
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 2:09 PM
To: FlexWiki Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Flexwiki-users] restricting group
accessinwindowsauthentication environment

What does the <identity impersonate="true"> tag purport to do? When I
use it, any user can log onto the site-regardless of whether the ntfs
permissions should be preventing it, but they get the "you do not have
permission to change this topic" message when they select to edit a
topic.

When I eliminate the <identity impersonate="true">, still any user can
log onto the site-regardless of whether the ntfs permissions should be
preventing it, AND they can edit topics.

And, yes, I've been stopping and restarting IIS & WWW with every
configuration tweak.

Thanks.