Hello. Hope someone here has seen this behavior before, and can provide
guidance.

My FlexWiki version is 2.0.0.236, on IIS 6.

I seem to be having two seemingly unrelated issues.

1. I have been trying in vain to lock down a Namespace, using windows
ACL as described here:
http://www.flexwiki.com/default.aspx/FlexWiki/AccessControl.html

This has not worked. Simply allows ordinary users to read anything, even
though I've set permissions to Domain Admins and a management group.
They have been denied the ability to write.

2. The namespace I've been trying to lock down, has been behaving in an
odd manner in terms of topic linking. I have a Technical Notes page,
with a number of links to inner topics in that namespace. Occasionally,
the links to the topics appear as if they've never been created.

If I click on these, they behave as one would expect; FlexWiki wants to
create a new topic.

Interestingly, links to other hosts appear and work as expected.

The only way I've found to fix this is to issue an iisreset command on
my IIS box.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

John Croson
Information Technology Manager

Integrated Healthcare Business Solutions
9875 South Franklin Drive
Franklin, WI 53132
ihbsonline.com
john.cro...@ihbsonline.com
v 414.858.2209
f 414.858.2260

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, and may
contain highly sensitive information that is intended only for the named
recipient(s), which is privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable laws. If this e-mail has reached you in error, you are
notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited. If such is the case, please notify the sender
via e-mail address or telephone number (414) 858-2200 and destroy this
document immediately.