Hi John,
First problem is that you need to disable anonymous access. You know that
this has been done correctly when only someone in a windows group or on the
server using a local account is able to make changes.

>From the Administrative Tools in Control Panel, open the Internet
Information Services. Display the list of web sites in this tool and then
right-click on the site containing FlexWiki and choose "Properties" from the
menu displayed. Then in the property sheet, select the tab Directory
Security. Click the Edit button for the anonymous access and authentication
control section. Uncheck the "Anonymous Access" option and then make sure
the option "Integrated Windows Authenication" is checked. Close the property
sheet and restart IIS. This should fix the permissions issues

I believe you will have to upgrade to the current version 288 for me to be
able to help with issues requiring restarts and missing files.

Let me know if you are still having problems after upgrade.

John Davidson

<<ihbs.png>>