-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mally
Sent: 21 November 2001 2:05 pm
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Patent applied for!

Not sure if this is appropriate to be posted here, so apologies in advance
if it
isn't:

You may be interested to know that Peter Tishma (aka Papa Tango) has applied
patent the concept of a flight simulator. At least that's how the patent
application reads to me, and apparently also to the avsim.com newsdesk,
who've
put the story on their front page today:

www.avsim.com ("Peter Tishma Applies For Patent")

The patent application hasn't been inspected by the patent office yet, so no
decision as to whether to grant it has been made.

In the unlikely event that you think that anything remotely similar already
exists (once you're read the application), email [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,
quoting Publication Number GB2359388, and the name of the Proprietor - Peter
Tishma.

You can look up the patent application details here:
http://gb.espacenet.com/gb/en/posearch.htm?PN=GB2359388

Mally