Ok, I made some tweak to hopefully have this work much more
intuitively.  Norman, you should now be able to override stuff in the
-set.xml file with subsequent command line options.  Sorry about that,
the first couple passes there was a couple items I didn't anticipate.
Now I'm sure it is perfect. :-)

Curt.

John Check writes:
> On Monday 10 December 2001 1:19 am, you wrote:
> > I use to be able to startup with the just the HUD showing
> >
> > --prop:/sim/panel/visibility=false
> > --prop:/sim/hud/visibility=true
> >
> > Now both the HUD and the Panel are displayed ?
> >

> It probably has something to do with a change Curt made
> at my request to allow the aircraft file to be specified in
> preferences.xml.
> For now edit the relevant aircraft file in Aircraft.
>
> > What's the trick to start with the engines running ??
> >

> --prop:/engines/engine0/magnetos/switch-position=3
> --prop:/engines/engine0/running=true
>
> > Cheers
> >
> > Norman

Curtis Olson   Intelligent Vehicles Lab         FlightGear Project