> Flightgear bombs when JSB outputs data in CSV format with MSVC 6 (latest
> change to c172.xml r1.38).
> It appears that the coefficient kCLge 'Change_in_lift_due_to_ground_effect'
> has a value derived from FGPosition::hoverbmac which is unitialized.

Fixed. Will be committed later this evening. hoverbmac and hoverbcg init'ed to
0.0 in the constructor. Tony, if this should be done differently go ahead and
change it. Otherwise I'll commit it with other changes I am making, later this
evening.

> but I think that every member variables should have a default value set in
> class constructor

Very good point. I think we need to go back over our code and do a sanity check
to see if we missed anything.

Jon