David,

> Yeah I think I may have to change it. At current
> size appears to be defined
> as a side of a square. This isn't exactly suitable
> as I need rectangles. You
> don't want to be detected as crashing into a pine
> tree that's a 100 metres
> high, and you missed by 90 metres. :-) Thanks,

Good. Please make it as reusable (general) as
possible. I had initially written it only for runway
lights. I requested Curt to leave it there for
billboarding objects in FlightGear since I found it
difficult to use ssgcutout() function because of
coordinate system (tile vs object coordinates) related
problems.

Regards
Ranga