David Megginson wrote:

> I agree strongly on namespaces -- they'll eliminate some of our MSVC
> conflicts as well, especially if people avoid using global #defines
> whenever possible.  Do all of our target compilers now support them?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but to my understanding namespaces are
like classes but without the overloading and such?

If that's right then I think I just ment namespaces for SG and the
second level classes I mentioned. Most of thdm just don't need overloading.

I've some more changes which I think are usefull, so I'll update the
document and post it on my website.

Erik