On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:31:24 -0800 (PST),
Alex Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Well, from _my_ point of view (aka PLIB and SimGear from CVS on
> Debian) it builds fine ... and has done for months.
>
> > Can someone please
> > give me an opinion on these, even if it's 'shut up Ross, you
> > idiot!'. :)
>
> Well, I won't say that ... but my standard response is not much more
> helpful:
>       I have a policy of not providing assistance to people running
>       RedHat because it's an inefficient use of my spare time.

.. ;-)  I run Red Hat 7.1.  I tried the FG 0.7.8 tarballs.
I got it running this summer, at about 7 frames per minute.  ;-D
8MB ATI 64 card, no hardware accelleration.

..first, is the 0.7.9 release far away?
Second, how much code has changed in csv since 0.7.8?
(Here, I try to estimate the "download size" when doing
my first ever csv update, on slow time-metered isdn.
Can this "download" be a compressed transfer?)

..does RedHat 7.1 or 7.2 compile FG from csv?
Does anyone know of an how-to etc to do the above?  Ross?
And, does anyone support Red Hat on FG and vice versa?
(I've heard of people flying FG on Mandrake 8.0 and 8.1.)
--
..med vennlig hilsen = with kind regards from Arnt...  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: