EasyXML is missing from simgear CVS, stopping a few things from building.

I was also wondering how close we are to a new release of FlightGear. What
has changed since 0.7.8?

Is there any documentation on the format of taxiway sign files? I'll be
attempting to add signs to the local Brisbane scenery. Also how hard is it to
add taxiways into the scenery. Basically I want to make an enhanced version
of the local scenery to show off a lot of the features all in the local area
of the conference.

Would it be possible to create a FlightGear Scenery Design mailling list?

Lastly I'd be interested to know what state the network OLK code is in. I
haven't seen Oliver here in a while. Anyone used it recently?

Thanks,

David