Hi,

I'm trying to compile FGFG under Linux SuSE 7.2 but when I type ./configure
on:   /usr/local/source/plib-1.4.2  I get the following log:

checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
includedir changed to ${prefix}/include/plib libdir is ${exec_prefix}/lib
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for c++... (cached) c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... (cached) yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... (cached) c++ -E
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for windows.h... (cached) no
checking for X... (cached) libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers
/usr/X11R6/include
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... (cached) no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) yes
checking for connect... (cached) yes
checking for remove... (cached) yes
checking for shmat... (cached) yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... (cached) yes
checking for dlclose in -ldl... (cached) yes
checking for glNewList in -lGL... (cached) no
checking for glNewList in -lMesaGL... (cached) no
checking for gluLookAt in -lGLU... (cached) no
checking for gluLookAt in -lMesaGLU... (cached) no
checking for glutGetModifiers in -lfreeglut... (cached) no
checking for glutGetModifiers in -lglut... (cached) no
checking for alOpenPort in -laudio... (cached) no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for GL/gl.h... (cached) no
checking for GL/glu.h... (cached) no
checking for windows.h... (cached) no
checking for joystick.h... (cached) no
checking for linux/joystick.h... (cached) yes
checking for GL/glut.h... (cached) no
checking for GL/freeglut.h... (cached) no
checking for socklen_t... yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating src/Makefile
creating src/js/Makefile
creating src/util/Makefile
creating src/pui/Makefile
creating src/sg/Makefile
creating src/sl/Makefile
creating src/ssg/Makefile
creating src/ssgAux/Makefile
creating src/fnt/Makefile
creating src/net/Makefile

And make also returns an error.
According to Instalation and Getting Started manual I've tried to change
EXTRA_DIRS variable in configure.in file in the hoppe to change path to Mesa
and Glut libraries (wondering that is the problem...).
By the way am I right in thought SuSE 7.2 already comes with Glut and Mesa
support ?

Thanks for any help.

Sergio Roth