David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Alex Perry writes:
>
>  > It's working fine for me, in terms of framerate.  Still getting a bunch
>  > of segfaults with teleport and attempts to change the loaded panel.
>
> When did you last update?  I check in a fix for changing the panel
> yesterday, and if it's not working for some people, I need to know.

It had to have been after 5pm EST.  If that isn't close enough let me know.
Also I can remember trying to shortcut, can't remember how (maybe just
building simgear?)...but I ended up doing a clean build of FlightGear.  Unless
dependencies were changed, doing a make clean; make should do it.

Best,

Jim