Erik Hofman wrote:
> the latest CVS version does support sound event handling, without
> writing additional code.

Oh, thanks. I am working with a bit of an old version, since the last
couple times I tried to update, it ended up not compiling anymore. (Oops.)

Our project still needs to drive a couple special-purpose displays, so I'm
still looking at some code to accomplish this (and have it mostly
written). It looks like it might have been easier just to make a special
kind of fgCallback, though that's a little conceptually irksome.
I'll take a look at that sound event code.

--
Mark Paschal