Hi All !

I've been taught that yours is not to reason why , blah blah, but bear with
me

No offense or harm meant, but I think going up in a C150 on a first-ever
flight is a huge mistake.  I fly frequently, in anything from Boeing's to
Harvards/Texans to C150's.  A C150 is the aircraft I dislike the most.
Picture a C150 at 5,500 ft MSL at approx. 35 deg. Celcius, and you've got my
flight in a C150.  I don't know if you have it in your area, but we offer
introductory flips in a Harvard, including 8-10 minutes of aerobatics.
Believe me, the first time you feel those serious G's (in a computer game
4G's is nothing, but I usually pass out at 4,5G's) and you look up to see
the ground, you'll be hooked forever.  My advice is, go again, but
definitely in a different aircraft.  Something bigger and more stable in the
air.  A C172, Cherokee or C210 should do the trick.  But don't give up.
Once you start liking it, you'll never be able to live without it !!!

Danie Heath
Web Integrator
RisC Com cc
+27 12 654-5100