> Give it another chance or four.  You'll begin to enjoy it.  If you've
got
> vertigo or motion sickness problems, a Drammamine tab probably wouldn't
> hurt before you take off.

I've been really lucky this way. When I was taking lessons some twenty
years ago one thing the instructor did was to put a hood on me so I could
only see the instruments. What he did next I am not quite sure, but he was
trying to disorient me. Then he told me to level out and fly to a heading
at an altitude. I should have gotten sick, thinking back on it, but
nothing he did ever got to me. I've never been car or airsick.

Jon