Hi,

After not being able to compile FLightGear for about a week, I must say
FlightGear isn't improving.

I noticed several bugs/problems/annoyances:

* The scenery starts up in grayscale, and after a while turns to a
complete daylight situation. Just after e few seconds the scenery
returns to the desired behavior (this latest change is probably only
seen at midnight).

* Every one in a while the scenery cracks down and shows a completely
different location for about half a second.

* Viewing the plane in external view from a location before the
airplane, looking at the plane shows that the spinning disk is
transparent. This sounds all right, but the airplane behind the disk is
also transparent!

* When zooming in, form tower view, the structure of the plane gets
unstable and starts showing parts of the interior.

* there is a fourth view position which doesn't seem to have any reason.
what is this used for?

* The mouse code is still not in a workable state for users who can use
only the mouse (and keyboard) to control the plane. The middle button
option is kind of workable, but it only centers the horizontal view
position. I find myself looking downwards or upwards way to often.

* some sound stuff I'm personally aware of ... ;-)

It looks to me like it's time to stop including new stuff for a while
until this has been settled.

Erik