Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > Could the interior be marked as a separate branch of the scene graph
 > and then somehow skipped when viewed from an external view?

We wouldn't want to do that in general -- it would be OK for the 3D
instruments and controls, but if we killed the cockpit interior walls,
you'd see nothing but sky through the plane windows (i.e. the other
side would look like it was missing).  That's not a problem if you're
far enough away, of course.

The real problem is that the current CVS is using a different clip
plane for the 3D model even in external view.  Jim's patch is supposed
to fix that, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson