> matthew law writes:
>  > I'm thinking of treating myself to CH Products'
>  > (http://www.chproducts.com/) USB Pro Pedals and USB flight Yoke
>  > (the one with throttle, mixture, and prop levers).
> FlightGear likes them just fine, but you might need to apply a few
> Linux kernel patches to get them working (I did, anyway).  Once the
> kernel is patched, they work beautifully.

The nice yoke (not the Lite one) needs some minor kernel patches.
If you don't mind doing that sort of thing, the pedals and yoke work fine.

>  > Are these supported by Flightgear under Linux and to what level (I
>  > expect that not all the levers work?).
> FlightGear (through plib) supports every lever, button, rocker switch,
> and view hat -- you can bind them to anything you want.  I can send
> you my bindings when you have them working.

Another way of looking at it ...
there are so many levers, buttons and twisty bits that it'll take you
quite a while to figure out what to make them all do ... and bind them.