"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> Dawn,
>
> Thanks for sharing about your project.  Not to sound picky, but I'm
> sure many people on the list either don't have access to power point,
> or do not have easy access to a machine that runs (or has a copy of)
> powerpoint.  I fall into the second category myself.  Can power point
> presentations be exported as html, pdf, postscript, or some other
> format that is more commonly accessible to people on non-windows
> platforms?  If so, would someone be willing to do the conversion and
> post back a link?

Converting to PDF sould be easy. (And it's possible to do it for free by
printing it into a file via a PostScript capable printer and running it
through Ghostscript).

As I don't have PowerPoint I can't do the job :(

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...