> Jonathan Polley writes:
> > I noticed that the latest version of main.cxx references a macro
> > SG_COMPILER_STR, which doesn't seem to be defined anywhere.  Is this
> > suppose to be referencing SG_COMPILER from simgear/compiler.h?
>
> Ooops, my fault, missed committing a change.  It should all be there
> now.
>
> Curt.

I just did an update and built and got this:

main.cxx: In function `int mainLoop(int, char **)':
main.cxx:1336: `SG_COMPILER_STR' undeclared (first use this function)
main.cxx:1336: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.cxx:1336: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1

Are you sure you got that fix in?

Jon