On Wednesday, May 15, 2002, at 09:31 PM, Curtis L. Olson wrote:

>> Also, for some reason, MSVC does not like the most recently
>> generated FlightGear.dsp (it does some REALLY WEIRD(tm) things).
>
> Bernie is the one that created the script for this.  If you expand on
> your definition of "really weird" a bit, I'm sure he can figure out
> the problem.

"Really weird" WAS it not recognizing the .dsp file as a valid file.  I
deleted and re-fetched the file many times and it still didn't work.
"Really weird" NOW means that
it recognizes the file as valid, but it is missing all the plib, metakit
and SimGear libraries from the project file.  I don't know why, I don't
know why...

Jonathan Polley