> When you cvs update FlightGear, do you also cvs update SimGear ?

Ugh!  Usually I start with plib, move to SimGear, then move to
FlightGear.  But when FlightGear starts causing trouble for me, I suppose
I just revert to trying to cvs update FlightGear.  I guess that won't work
though.  That can't be the original source of my problems though, for the
reasons stated.

Keith Wiley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.unm.edu/~keithw                 http://www.mp3.com/KeithWiley

"Yet mark his perfect self-contentment, and hence learn his lesson,
that to be self-contented is to be vile and ignorant, and that to
aspire is better than to be blindly and impotently happy."
                                           --  Edwin A. Abbott, Flatland