* Andy Ross -- Monday 20 May 2002 21:29:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> >   YASim SOLUTION FAILURE:
> >   Solution failed to converge after 10000 iterations
> >
> > That's now the case since a few weeks. The c310 works, though. (CVS
> > HEAD)
>
> This is a YASim bug.  Honestly, I wasn't aware that the currently
> checked-in file was broken (you only reported it after a few weeks? :)

Umm, well. I'm patient at times. But I've already sent an official
but report a few minutes ago.  :-)

I love(d) the 747, it's such a handy, nice little plane. I'm sure that I
already brought it down sometimes with only few passengers having died!  :->

m.

--
I couldn't give [Bill Gates] advice in business
and he couldn't give me advice in technology.