Boslough, Mark B writes:
> Does that mean that my GeForce 3 is overkill for fgfs?

As I understand it, the GeForce3 can run at higher resolutions than a
GeForce2 for the same frame rate.  The GeForce3 introduces workable
antialiasing.  The GeForce2 antialiasing is not generally useful
... i.e. it's not something you'd want to just turn on and forget
about it.  The GeForce3 probably supports additional opengl extension
and I'm sure has higher throughput throughout ...