"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> ... patch moves all
> the command line help text to an xml file and then loads it at run
> time, rather than having the text hard coded into the source.
>
> Sound like a good idea?  Any objections?...

It is an obvious and long needed improvement. However, if I read the code
correctly, it seems to throw an exception if it cannot find the xml help file.
If the file isn't needed because an error wasn't made, does the program abort
because it cannot find the file? Admittedly I'm being lazy in not testing this
myself.

Regards,

Charlie H..

--
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot;
C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows