----- Original Message -----
From: "John Check" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] BGL Loader part 2

On Friday 07 June 2002 5:07 pm, J?rgen Marquardt wrote:

> > > sure I can make some but where to post?
> > > I think the list allows only attachments up to 40k..
> >
> > If you want, you can upload it to simpits.org via
> > http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/upload.php - it can then be viewed by
> > looking at the bottom of this:
> > http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/allfiles.php page.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > g.
>
> done :)
>
> JM

Awesome :D
Should we take a vote on changing the default airport? ;)

TTYL

Guy As I got from screenshots now we can load only BGL airports but not the
BGL scenery
could you please describe us how we can load BGL into flightgear
maybe we should add line to stg file something like OBJECT_STATIC
airport.bgl 43.00 43.00 5000?
Am I right?
for BGL scenery I think that best way is to convert it to btg scenery
because our scenery is so optimized.
Thanx in advance
Bye