Julian Foad wrote:
 > The present sets of bindings result in the throttle being "squared"
 > about its centre, which is silly.  This is because the "squared"
 > parameter is not set by the throttle binding, but the default is
 > "true".  We discussed this before and I think there was general
 > agreement that the default should be "false" on the basis of
 > generality.

<epiphany>
So THAT's the reason.  I've been wondering for a good while why my
throttle has a really big dead zone in the middle that I couldn't
reproduce in jstest.  I was getting close to looking for a bug in
plib. :)
</epiphany>

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA